The majority of Jobbik’s and LMP’s electorate seems to reject the non-coordination policy of their leaders.
Says Hungarians “are very happy to have a legal opportunity to blame somebody: the migrants.”
The poll Fekete-Győr commissioned last week has shown that MSZP-P candidate Márta V. Naszályi has the best chance against Fidesz.
“We know exactly, by name, who these people are and how do they operate in order to turn Hungary into an immigrant country.”
It’s all theater, says a former Constitutional Court justice, actors play the role the prime minister gave them.
Viktor Orbán’s political pedophilia did not remain unpunished thanks to the opposition delegates within the National Election Committee.
- Gyurcsány wants this "damned power" to fail, more than anything
- Jobbik would re-establish Ministry of Education, rules out cooperation with MSZP
- MSZP-P urges voters to vote for them
- LMP tricks MTI into publishing statement about Tiborcz doing jail time
Indigenous reindeer herders would never sell their animal to be shot, says mother of reindeer herder whose animal Semjén shot.
Too many scandals may be behind the Fidesz–KDNP’s decision to boycott parliament’s national security committee meetings.
In video prime minister’s daughter appears to negotiate on behalf of a third party who wishes to make a lot of money at state expense.
“It is an objective fact that there is no individual in the opposition who is as capable of leading the country as Viktor Orbán,” he says.
- On April 9 he will ride his bike to his new workplace, the Prime Minister's office
- Former ministers of previous socialist governments will not have a place in his cabinet
- MSZP-P has a strong candidate in every electoral district
- Even a left-Jobbik coalition would be better than Orbán's system
Fidesz MP and ministerial commissioner says “corruption is a political weapon, that the opposition deploys when it has nothing to say.”
Child protection experts in Nógrád county are removing too many Roma children from their families, says European Roma Rights Centre.
Judicial leadership could better protect judges’ freedom of speech by listening to critical voices coming from inside the judiciary, says judge.
Protecting Europe’s Christian heritage, one residency bond at a time.
Swedish education minister says Semjén’s reindeer hunting trip ‘is an issue for the Swedish police.”
The expulsion may also be in connection with former Jobbik MEP Béla Kovács’s espionage case.
Momentum Movement president András Fekete-Győr vowed to endorse the strongest candidate.
The results of the poll contradicted the earlier deal with DK so campaign managers decided not spark conflict with them days before the election.